Digital Marketing Manager
cazenove+loyd is a high-end tour operator specialising in tailor-made travel to specific regions around the world including Africa + Indian Ocean, Asia, Australasia + Middle East and Latin America, Caribbean +The Polar Regions. Our experienced team specialise in creating unique experiences tailored to fit individual needs ensuring that every experience is always extraordinary.
Job Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Location: London, hybrid working, 2-3 days in Hammersmith based office per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, data-driven, and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager who would like to drive, manage, and lead our company’s digital marketing process.
What will you do?
Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders on all aspects of digital marketing (strategy & planning, PPC, SEO, website management, and reporting), the ideal candidate will be collaborative, curious, and have a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all efforts are aligned and delivered within the company’s marketing strategy.
Key to the success of this candidate is the ability to identify new opportunities and trends, optimise performance, and offer insight-backed suggestions to the wider team. This varied role is a key position and pivotal to the success of our business and will enable you to gain exposure to the UK & US market.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing Director, to create a results-driven & measurable strategy in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Plan, implement and deliver on PPC activity against targets
- Day to day ad management, owning the creation of ads, landing pages, & managing the performance of campaigns across social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) & search (Google Ads).
- Collaborate with the Travel Writer + Editor to develop engaging ad copy
- Manage PPC budgets and project plans with accuracy
- Deliver excellent account hygiene identifying optimisations and working with Google to implement new opportunities.
- Have a growth mindset and develop test and learn plans to grow account
- Set and execute our SEO strategy, working with the Marketing Director
- Deliver the strategy, execution and monitoring of SEO with the content support from our Social Media + Creative Content Coordinator, Travel Writer + Editor.
- Build strong working relationship with marketing team and other colleagues to ensure SEO is at the forefront of their thinking and you are there to help them.
- Perform technical SEO audits to identify issues, deliver recommendations and enhance visibility of the site to meet commercial objectives.
- Closely monitor the domains for changes that are detrimental to SEO, identifying root cause, solutions and flagging to the relevant team.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, including algorithm updates and reputable/reliable SEO industry best practice.
- Monitor competitor activity, promptly communicating change and quickly actioning any resulting changes
- Working with the wider team to identify gaps in our content that is needed to capture relevant traffic.
- Conduct outreach, digital PR and off-site linking strategies
Website Management & Development
- Oversee the company website management and lead the marketing team to grow website traffic.
- Work with our Travel Writer + Editor & Destination Experts on content creation and targeted distribution.
- Ownership of reviewing site performance, refining the UX, and updating content within the website content management systems to optimise the user experience.
- Managing our developers and agency relationships.
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI.
- Clearly communicate data and trends to internal stakeholders, and to be confident offering your opinion as to how to improve these.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital or performance marketing role.
- You have a proven track record of PPC campaign management, A/B testing, optimisation and budget management
- Experience creating and managing Meta ad campaigns with strong copywriting skills
- Competent use of CMS and experience of publishing content online
- Proven knowledge and experience of search engine optimisation (on-page, technical and off-page)
- Solid knowledge of analytical and seo tools (e.g Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc)
- Demonstratable ‘test + learn’ mindset – you can see opportunities, are comfortable testing new ideas, and reporting results.
- Numerical and analytical skills – working with data to forecast, problem solve and identify opportunities
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Strong attention to detail and a curiosity about digital marketing are vital
- Proficient in MS Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Experience working within the luxury sector and or travel
- Understanding of website technologies and an awareness of website development and coding
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables preferable.
- Collaborative team player with a commercial focus and positive can-do attitude.
- Proactively take responsibility, owning any issues arising and following through to resolving them where role permits.
- A passion for and experience of travel ideally in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Australasia and/or the Polar Regions.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Unwavering attention to detail.
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn and get involved.
- The attitude and flexibility to undertake additional marketing related duties across the company.
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an exciting role with the opportunity to grow with the company, we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Annual travel allowance to use towards your holidays
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme plus
- A pension scheme
- 24 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- A flexible and inclusive working culture
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and a short covering letter sharing why you think you’d be best for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org