Below, we have outlined which of our fabulous destinations you can travel to now and how to get there so that you can understand where you can go, what is required before you travel and what to expect on your return.
We have experienced it all ourselves and are here to advise and guide you throughout the entire process from start to finish to make it as seamless as possible and ensure that you are supported throughout.
We will ensure that you have the right information and know which documents you will need to have to hand making your journey smooth and easy.
Let’s get travelling again – our Destination Experts will make it happen.
Not travelling from the USA or the UK? We arrange travel for clients based all over the world. Speak to an expert.
Where You Can Go
Please note, we have only included destinations that have either manageable or no restrictions at all on arrival.
AFRICA + THE INDIAN OCEAN
CENTRAL + SOUTH AMERICA
HOW TO DO IT
Our Destination Experts will advise and guide you throughout the entire process from start to finish.
Before you travel
- We have excellent relationships with a handful of insurance companies who provide various forms of cover who we can introduce you to personally. Each company offers different policies with varying terms and conditions, so we recommend getting a series of quotes and discussing your personal requirements in detail with them in order to find the best one for you.
- Every destination has different entry requirements, which your Destination Expert will talk you through.
- If you have received both of your vaccinations, we will offer our advice on how to have this certificate to hand for you to easily show on your journey when required.
Travelling to and through the airport
We have a fantastic VIP service in place to help you navigate the airport and make your journey as smooth and easy as possible. We can arrange for you to be collected from your home, taken to the airport and escorted through check-in and immigration to avoid any queues, straight through to the airport lounge before boarding your flight. The same service can be put in place on your return journey.
While you’re away
PCR test taken 72 hours before you arrive back into the USA
- We ensure that taking your PCR test is built into your itinerary as conveniently and as unobtrusively as possible, and that our partners on the ground efficiently provide you with all the information you need, including print-outs of all the documents required, so that you are organised and have these to hand.
- As a gesture of goodwill, we will also make a contribution towards the cost of any PCR tests that are currently required to be taken in the destination you are visiting before returning to the USA.
On your return
On arrival into the US, you will need to show:
- Proof of your negative PCR test result
- Your double vaccination certificate, if applicable
A test is also advised to be taken 3 -5 days after travel