Social Media + Creative Content
cazenove+loyd is a high-end tour operator specialising in tailor-made travel to specific regions around the world including Africa + Indian Ocean, Asia, Australasia + Middle East and Latin America, Caribbean +The Polar Regions. Our experienced team specialise in creating unique experiences tailored to fit individual needs ensuring that every experience is always extraordinary.
Job Role: Social Media + Creative Content
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the business. Working closely with the rest of the marketing team, the ideal candidate will be friendly, creative and innovative, have a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all efforts are aligned and delivered within the company’s marketing strategy.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Location: Hammersmith, London
Salary + Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary, travel allowance, pension contribution and inclusion in the company bonus scheme.
- Hybrid working, 3 days in Hammersmith based office per week.
- Minimum of 2 -3 years relevant experience.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms and experience of scheduling posts through a social media tool (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and YouTube),
- Competent in use of CMS and experience of publishing content online.
- Competent using email campaign software with the ability to create campaigns.
- Confident using Photoshop, InDesign, video editing software. Illustrator beneficial not essential.
- A meticulous eye for detail and a feel for luxury brands.
- A passion for, and experience of, travel ideally in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Australasia and/or the Polar Regions.
- A strong social media advocate who is willing to explore new platforms and channels.
- Creative and enthusiastic about design and curation.
- A love of travel photography and video.
- Able to effectively multitask and prioritise workload keeping to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- The attitude and flexibility to undertake additional marketing related duties across the company.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Design and deliver a social media strategy in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Develop original and interesting content ideas.
- Curate and execute this strategy across all social channels working with the Travel Writer + Editor to ensure a consistent tone of voice.
- Proactively and reactively post during events.
- Engage with followers and online communities to grow engagement.
- Feedback on competitor activities.
- Report on key metrics and traffic.
- Responsible for uploading content to the website and updating images where necessary ensuring they look fresh and are up to date.
- Design, create and execute weekly email campaigns following a concise brief created by the marketing team to be sent to the company database.
- Work with the marketing team and relevant suppliers to develop and create fresh and engaging layouts for company email campaigns.
Images + Video:
- Proactively liaise with Product and our suppliers to source new and exciting images and videos and curate these for company use.
- Manage and organise the image and video library, ensuring that we have correct rights for both images and video before use.
- Commission photographs and video content from Destination Experts and staff prior to travel to ensure inspirational content is captured and delivered to be edited on their return.
- Manage all camera equipment and training for staff prior to travel.
- Supply appropriate images to press when required.
- Upload video content to YouTube.
Adobe Photoshop + Indesign:
- Able to confidently manipulate images and service other ad hoc requests using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com