Social Media + Creative Content
cazenove+loyd is a high-end tour operator specialising in tailor-made travel to specific regions around the world including Africa + Indian Ocean, Asia, Australasia + Middle East and Latin America, Caribbean +The Polar Regions. Our experienced team specialise in creating unique experiences tailored to fit individual needs ensuring that every experience is always extraordinary.
Job Role: Social Media + Creative Content
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the business. Working closely with the rest of the marketing team, the ideal candidate will be friendly, creative and innovative, have a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment to ensure that all efforts are aligned and delivered within the company’s marketing strategy.
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
Location: Hammersmith, London
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a social and/or content related role.
- Strong knowledge of all social media platforms and experience of writing and scheduling posts through a social media tool (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and YouTube).
- You have a proven track record in working on a company account, growing follower base and improving engagement on social.
- Experience using social media monitoring tools and tracking results.
- Competent in use of CMS and experience of publishing content online, SEO experience is an asset.
- Competent using email campaign software and ability to create campaigns.
- Confident using Photoshop, InDesign, video editing software. Illustrator beneficial not essential.
- A meticulous eye for detail and a feel for luxury brands.
- A passion for and experience of travel ideally in Africa, Asia, Latin America, Australasia and/or the Polar Regions.
- A strong social media advocate who is creative and enthusiastic about design.
- A love of travel photography and video.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise workload and keep to deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- You understand the storytelling potential of social and content marketing and use it to commercially benefit cazenove+loyd and build the brand.
- Some knowledge of, and experience collaborating with related marketing disciplines e.g. SEO and CRM.
- Confidence and a natural curiosity for people and storytelling, you will always push the bar to find unique angles and ideas.
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn and get involved.
- The attitude and flexibility to undertake additional marketing related duties across the company.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Working with the Marketing Director and Digital Marketing Manager, to create and execute an on brand, industry leading, results driven social media and content strategy in line with the overall marketing plan.
- Day to day management of social media account/s including posting, respond to direct messages, follower updates or engagement with relevant ambassadors, influencers, brand groups, re-posting etc.
- Develop original and interesting content ideas working with the Travel Writer + Editor to ensure a consistent tone of voice.
- Create, source and edit visual content including images, videos, graphics, GIFs, adapt for all channels. Ensuring usage rights at all times
- Oversee content creation at brand events, launches and activities.
- Engage with followers and online communities to grow engagement.
- Feedback on competitor activities.
- Report on key metrics of each content marketing initiative. Review analytics of key including follower growth, engagement, web traffic, enquiries, and social listening.
- Keep abreast of developments in social media, digital content marketing as well as industry & consumer trends and report findings internally.
- Responsible for uploading content to the website and CURIOUS, our online magazine and updating images where necessary ensuring they look fresh and are up to date.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with the execution of our SEO strategy.
- Design, create and execute weekly email campaigns following a concise brief created by the marketing team to be sent to the company database.
- Work with the marketing team and relevant suppliers to develop and create fresh and engaging layouts for company email campaigns.
Images + Video
- Proactively liaise with Product and our suppliers to source new and exciting images and videos and curate these for company use.
- Responsible for the management and organisation of the image and video library plus ensuring that we have correct rights for both images and video before use.
- Commission photographs and video content from Destination Experts and staff prior to travel to ensure inspirational content is captured and delivered to be edited on their return.
- Manage all camera equipment and social media training for staff prior to travel.
- Responsible for supplying appropriate images to press when required.
- Uploading video content to YouTube.
- Creating reels and videos for use across our social media channels.
Photoshops + Indesign
- Able to confidently manipulate images and service other ad hoc requests using inDesign and Photoshop.
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an exciting role with the opportunity to grow with the company, we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working, 2-3 days from Hammersmith office
- Annual travel allowance to use towards your holidays
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme plus
- A pension scheme
- 24 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- A flexible and inclusive working culture
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and a short covering letter sharing why you think you’d be best for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org