For 25 years cazenove+loyd has created extraordinary travel experiences beyond expectations. We provide a highly exclusive, innovative and personal way in which to travel in our three regions – Africa + Indian Ocean, Central + South America and Asia + Middle East.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Travel Writer to join our marketing team. An individual with a positive attitude and a willingness to contribute and work collaboratively in a creative environment to ensure that all efforts are aligned and delivered within the company’s marketing strategy.
Position: Travel Writer
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Remuneration: Competitive Basic Salary + Quarterly and Annual Performance Bonuses. Annual Travel Grant & Pension. Career progression.
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for creating and editing all written content throughout the company including the website, itinerary text, social media platforms, press snippets, email campaigns and online articles.
- Continue to implement the company’s consistent tone of voice adhering to the company style guidelines.
- Managing and communicating the company Editorial Calendar.
- Managing and curating CURIOUS, cazenove+loyd’s online magazine.
- Actively promote positive internal and external relations by proactively liasing with the product and sales teams, suppliers and clients to source new and exciting content.
- Commission articles from Destination Experts and staff prior to travel to ensure inspirational content is captured, delivered and edited on their return.
- A thirst for travel and extraordinary experiences.
- An interest in and experience of travel ideally in Africa, Asia and/or Latin America.
- Curiosity to seek out and develop inspiring stories using our Destination Expert’s travel experiences and product knowledge.
- The attitude and flexibility to help with tasks across the business.
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritise workload.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a writer in an editorial role
- Exposure to the high end consumer and luxury market.
- A strong command of the written word.
- Ability to create content that is authoritative, factual and opinionated. This often requires large amounts of research.
- Ability to write for varying audiences and markets.
- Ability to edit large amounts of text
- Ensure meticulous attention to detail in fact checking, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- An understanding of the commercial value of content by creating text which treads the fine line between editorial whilst being aligned to our commercial strategy.
If you are interested and would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com